Hara bhara kabab or Spinach Kabab is the most popular vegetarian kabab of North India, you can find this in every restaurant’s menu card. Learn how to make tasty, healthy green cutlets with spinach and step wise photos.
For English name of Indian Spices, Herbs, Condiments-> See Here
3-4 bread crumbled
1 tspn….Garlic,ginger grated
2 pcs. …green chilli choppe
1/2 tspn.red chilli powder
Salt to taste
For cotting …all purpose flour ( maida)
FOR RED GRAVY:
1 big size onion finally chopped
2 pcs. Tomatoes chopped
2tblsp. Tomato puree
1 tspn.Cumin powder,( jeera )
1/2 tspn.kitchen king masala
1,/4 tspn.garam masala
1/2 tspn.red chilli powder ( laal mirch)
1/4 tspn.termeric powder ( haldi)
Salt as per taste
100 gr.paneer gratedto
2 pcs.Green chili
1/4 tspn.Black perper
Salt to taste
- Wash and clean spinach.
- Boil water in a pan.
- Make two groups of spinach put first half in boiling water and switch off the flame.
- Now strain and put in cold chilled water.
- In a bowl put the second half of spinach(raw) and the first half(boiled) together. Chop and Mix.
- Add dry masale and all ingredients. Mix and make a stiff dough.
- Now take another bowl and mix all ingredients of filling for stuffing in the dough.
- Take little portion of the dough and put 1tblsp filling in center.
- Close the edges. Fry and your kabab is ready.
- Heat a pan with sufficient oil.
- Add all ingredients one by one as per gravy.
- Cook till oil appears to be oozing out on the sides.
- Add water, mix it well and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Let it cool in room temperature and cut the kabab in half and put in gravy.
- Garnish with dhaniya patta (cilantro).
High quality pics here